1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have had so many problems with

Suntrup Hyundai. Every time u come in for work it is something different than what you were told when you bought the car.

They seem to say anything to sell a car but the service department knows nothing about it. Lack of communication and then they are rude and make you feel like you are being ridiculous because you are standing up for what you were told when you purchased the car.

I can't wait to get rid of this car so I don't have to deal with them. I will never buy a suntrup vehicle and I will tell everyone I know to stay clear of them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suntrup Hyundai South. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suntrup Hyundai South.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Suntrup Hyundai South to other companies on our site.

Comments