David Tranchilla at Suntrup Hyundai is rude, disrespectful, and wasted our time.We wanted to negotiate the price of a demo since it had stains in the back and scratches on the door, plus it is a car that has miles and left the lot.

He gave an initial price of only $900 under a new car. We gave a counteroffer with room to negotiate that included adjustment for mileage and wear and tear (including scratches and stains in the car). After hearing we had pre approved financing, he came back with a price $100 above the initial offer. Had printed out an email of me saying I thought the first price sounded good (an email I wrote before we had met or saw the car) and circled the whole thing in thick, black marker.

He had no interest in selling us a car. It was also like pulling teeth to get the new car price because he knew the demo wasn't a very good deal. And he seemed annoyed that we had a lot of questions about the car including how long it had been on the lot (almost a year).

We asked to see a vehicle history report and he didn't want to produce that either.I felt very disrespected and insulted by David who obviously did not want to work with us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suntrup hyundai south hyundai car trade-in. Suntrup Hyundai South needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntrup hyundai south hyundai car trade-in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suntrup Hyundai South.

Comments

Festus, Missouri, United States #1190707

WAH WAH My as, I dont know these people but I have had several experiences with Suntrup sales people and they are the rudest, most arrogant in the industry here in STL...

Saratoga, California, United States #1188861

Wah wah. Didn't get what you want, so everybody is "rude" and "disrespectful".